Thursday 30 August 2012

OPI Peace Baby

With all the rain we’ve been having over the last few days I didn’t really feel like wearing a nice, bright summery colour and fished out a bottle of polish I haven’t worn in a while. Although OPI Peace Baby is from a summer collection, it’s not what I consider to be very summery.
I tend to avoid stark, tippex-like white polishes as all white shades stand out on my dark skin anyway. Peace Baby is a very soft white and runs to an almost off-white shade which lends it more warmth than other white polishes. It reminds me a little of Essie’s Marshmallow but I think Marshmallow is a little warmer.  It is definitely attention-grabbing so I always make sure my nails are shaped as perfectly as I can get them. Although it is a creme polish, I needed four coats to reach opacity. However, the formula is slightly thinner than other creme polishes and didn’t result in the polish looking like I’d painted it on thickly.
OPI Peace Baby (with bottle)
OPI Peace Baby
I used a base coat (as always) before applying the colour and finished off  with a coat of Seche Vite.
Comments would be greatly appreciated so let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment